|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading Regional Insurance Group with a fast-expansion plan in Asia. With significant investment into Customer Engagement and Marketing, the firm is seeking a Loyalty Marketing and Programme Management Professional to drive the Customer Loyalty Programmes in Asia.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Customer Engagement & Marketing, you will be a senior member of the team accountable for the end-to-end development, launch and management of Customer Loyalty Programmes in Asia with the aim to develop and maintain strong customer engagement. A key part of your role will be to build a regional customer loyalty and engagement measurement system. You will work closely with Marketing, Customer Experience and Digital teams to design the strategies, develop contents and identify touch points to improve customer retention and engagement. With a strong focus on digital platforms, social media and corporate website, you will continuously develop contents and programmes to drive potential and existing customers in revisiting and engaging with the company through digital channels. Being a regional lead, you will provide guidance to local country marketing teams in engaging with existing and potential customers, assisting them in understanding and collecting relevant customer data, building out customer profiles, keeping track on their engagement and loyalty programmes and developing performance measurement dashboards.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with min. 8 - 10 years relevant experience in Customer Loyalty Management, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience and / or Customer Marketing
- Experience gained from financial services, loyalty management companies, travel loyalty programme management, credit card marketing, club membership programme management companies would be highly preferred
- Track record in managing loyalty program from end-to-end (from launch, execution and management)
- Regional experience is highly advantageous
- Sound analytical mind-set
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, content development and management
- Excellent communications with fluency in English