Customer Intelligence Manager - Ecommerce
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$700000 per annum|
Our client is a large e-commerce payment company with a strong technology platform. Due to increased growth, they are currently seeking an experienced business analyst to take on the role of Customer Intelligence Manager.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will support the sales and marketing teams and be responsible for conducting data analysis via internal resources and external market intelligence to gain insights of Chinese travelers in the region and locally. You will then draw relevant conclusions derived from an existing customer database as well as data from merchant partners with the aim to boost inbound traffic and conduct efficient marketing strategies. Additionally, this role will involve working with the marketing team to assess ROI and interfacing with online and offline merchants to develop continuous data strategies to drive business.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 5 years' experience in conducting business analysis; consulting background advantageous
- A strong understanding of market research and intelligence as it pertains to the consumer market in Hong Kong; Taiwan or Macau experience advantageous
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Strong team player attitude, adaptable mentality
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT217789.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.