Custody Settlement Officer, Investment Bank, 25-30k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our Client is one of the well recognized Investment Banks who is now looking for a Custody Settlement Officer to join their team
- Handle settlement for HK and Overseas Equities, Bonds
- Client instructions preparation in in-house system
- Pre-matching with counterparty
- CCASS and ECMT terminal handling
- Client reporting for pending, failed and settled trades
- Prepare voucher for cash posting
- Monitor the performance of the Line against the pre-agreed Service Level Documents that exist between each processing function.
- Monitor the Nostro and depot breaks ensure valid narration, completeness and progress.
- Monitor the high value nostros ensuring completeness and validity of narration.
- Exception processing
- System upgrade testing prior to implementation
- Handle Stamp Duty Payment
- Handle Physical Certificate conversion
- Handle Cash Payment
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiarize with HK and Overseas Equities settlement in custodian business.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel, Word and fast typing both in English & Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to identify risks and loopholes in operations and escalate to management
- Able to provide recommendation to management to streamline processing or minimize operation risks
- The ability to remotely manage.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, highly efficient and have the ability to constantly deliver on time.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only