CRM Solution Architect - Salesforce
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
The Duties Include
- Review and report on vendors and contractors' technical deliverables across all phases of digital and technology projects
- Act as a trusted advisor and support Project Managers in meetings and handling technical queries.
- Participate in projects across the group as the CRM subject matter expert
- Define and own the integration design between internal systems and third-party systems.
- Prepare, review, update and maintain system design documents
- Provide the relevant assistance in projects, including requirements gathering, integration tests, user acceptance tests and post-implementation support
- Identify and manage the risks in the design/delivery of the solution
- Guide, review, verify and correct vendor proposed technical designs and technical effort
- Build and run proof of concepts
- 4 years of hands-on experience in building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Minimum 4 years of direct salesforce experience with at least 2 Salesforce implementation lifecycles completed
- Well-versed with Salesforce.com architecture, best practices and data tools, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Experience, Process Builder, Journey Builder, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP, and REST
- Well-versed with Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, XML, XPath, IIS, multi-tiered architecture
- Experience with DevOps tools is preferred (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Octopus Deploy etc.)
- Deep understanding of APIs, Microservices Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- Good experience in developing solution architecture in the cloud (AWS)
- You understand AGILE work processes through experience
- Confidence to own solutions and have a strong ability to estimate technical effort
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools
- Good English speaking & writing skills