CRM Manager, Partnership Acquisition - Fortune 500
- Fortune 500 consumer goods company
- Partnership acquisition and loyalty campaign
- Big brand in 90+ countries
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the largest Fortune 500 consumer goods company with strong presence in Asia. The company has business presence across 90+ countries, with a wide-ranging product portfolio; they are further expanding their business with expansion plan in their retail strategy. With Hong Kong as the regional hub, the company is looking for a CRM Manager to drive the partnership acquisition program and loyalty marketing campaign for Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for leading the CRM campaign and partnership acquisition strategy and implementation with the objective of capitalizing business opportunities. As a CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and driving the strategic loyalty marketing plan and reward partnership program
- Developing new business partnership, operating partnership acquisition project and monitoring the CRM program performance
- Accelerating and supporting the brand development through database, customer lifecycle and retention program management
- Collaborating with different department to engage in CRM program and formulate loyalty campaign
- Enhancing brand awareness and driving sales growth
- Identifying and exploring potential business partners an opportunity for the company
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5+ years' experience in a Partnership Acquisition role in B2C/ Retail/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in loyalty program business development/ merchant and partnership acquisition in the B2C/ Retail/ Consumer Goods sector
- Solid experience in driving loyalty marketing and partnership program with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with strong professional presentation skills
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232243 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.