CRM Manager - FMCG - 9 month contract
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month|
My client is a top tier multinational FMCG company. With more than 100,000 employees globally, they provide a respectful and flexible working envrionment for talents while providing quality development opportunity. To cover for maternity leave and to initiate a new CRM program, they are now in search of a CRM Manager for a 9 month contract.
You would be reporting to the Senior CRM Manager to formulate CRM strategy including digital marketing, social media management, PR, events and media management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Compose CRM strategy to support company's brand and product marketing development
- Take leadership role in setting up membership club from structure development, member division, content creation, logistics and cooperation with agency
- Cooperate with internal and external stake holder to ensure smooth operation
- Activate CRM program to generate membership base and to enhance consumer depth
- Take initiave in market communication such as events, social media management, digital markeitng and media planning
- Evaluate CRM program's performance and further enhance company's marketing strategies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of CRM experience within the FMCG sector
- Experience in starting or operating a membership club will be an advantage
- Social media management and digital marketing experience are must
- Presentable, energetic, accountable with strong communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 240590.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.