|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$420000.00 - HK$480000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known local jewellery company with a long history in Hong Kong. With more than 30 point of sales across the APAC region, they have a strong and stable business network. Looking to enhance their sales performance and market leadership, they are now in search of a CRM Manager.
You will be responsible for leading the CRM program. You will be collaborating with IT, sales and other internal parties to drive CRM solutions . As a CRM manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, driving and executing the loyalty marketing strategy
- Collaborating with IT, sales and other internal parties to enhance CRM solutions
- Conducting data analysis and market research to understand market insight and further improve marketing programs
- Enhancing brand awareness and driving retail sales growth
- Exploring potential business partners an opportunity for the company
- Leading a small team to ensure marketing success and monitoring budget
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
- More than 5 years of CRM experience within the luxury field; candidate within the retail sector will also be considered
- Candidates with strong system enhancement experience will be an advantage
- Proactive, innovative, hard working and team player attitude
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233385.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.