CRM IT Project Manager, Corporate Marketing
My client is one of the biggest US retail brand, they are actively looking for CRM IT project Manager.
This role serves as the central coordinating function overseeing the integration, execution and tracking of progress, cost savings, KPIs, and value creation for key large scale Corporate Marketing projects for the APAC Regional office. This includes key Corporate Marketing projects in the Region such with a primary focus on BI&A related projects (CEP, Tableau Rollout) and other Corporate Marketing projects such as Creative Acceleration.
- Ensures Customer and Market Growth
- In conjunction with the regional leadership team, supports the development and implementation of capability building initiatives with applicability across brands, functions, and geographies.
- Participation in high impact projects such BI&A.
- Facilitates integration planning for regional initiatives that will increase productivity and value to our retailers, consumers, employees and shareholders.
- Connects with Regional stakeholders regularly on KPIs, cost savings, master plan, regional strategic priorities to bring visibility and help drive corrective actions.
- Improves and Integrates Business Processes
- Drives project planning and execution for assigned regional initiatives
- Owns the project management of the execution of our Regional Corporate Marketing Strategy working with business to define KPIs, work streams, resources needed, milestones, timing for each priority, tracking (for example: Innovation and Consumer Engagement)
- Identifies scope, stakeholders, resources, deliverables and accountabilities for the various Corporate Marketing initiatives within the region. Creates detailed task-based implementation plans, monitors/reports progress, and validates value-add.
- Promotes and implements project management best-practice methodologies and processes with project sponsors/managers.
- Leverages proven project management concepts / approaches and rolls-out to new initiatives as appropriate.
- Leads and Develops People
- Acts as an internal consultant, providing project management tools, techniques, and guidance which deliver high-quality results
- Owns, develops, and delivers educational content for project and change management capabilities for APAC Corporate Marketing initiatives
- Educates and coaches regional business partners (including affiliates) in their roles and responsibilities related to program management requirements, implementation and integration to achieve desired results.
- Counsels project leaders and working groups to become self-sufficient in managing assigned initiatives and sustainable benefits.
- Sets agendas and coordinates with project Steering Committee activities as appropriate.
- Communicates with and influences stakeholders throughout the project; provides updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Identifies and raises issues relating to deployment/impact issues.
- Financial Results
- Identify, track, and monitor KPIs to be used to measure achievement of project objectives, including Costs Savings, Cost Avoidance, One time/Ongoing costs, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Service Levels, etc
- Identify, track, and monitor GVC cost savings initiatives across the Region in Affiliates and Brands and work to understand and support in barrier removal, next steps, bring visibility to and share best practices to support meeting targets
- At least 3-5 years project management with additional business management, or top-tier consulting experience in managing global (regional) implementation projects.
- With at least 2-3 of those years in a corporate portfolio. This includes working with multiple functions and brands to determine cross-functional projects and identify interdependencies, issues, risks, resources, and barriers
- Experience in owning the creation, delivery, and management of capability building initiatives such as Analytics Platforms, MarTech and CRM/Consumer Facing Platforms
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management within Global, Region and Affiliate, Brands and Corporate Functions.
- Strong understanding of project management best practices, tools, methods and procedures.
- Finance savvy, with a track record for delivering value.
- Experience in a global infrastructure and in coordinating stakeholders and processes across a global/regional matrix organization
- Experience in leading change management initiatives
- Experience in managing various stakeholders in technical projects and acting as a key partner to IT project managers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; advanced degree highly preferred
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified preferred