CRM Assistant Manager, Hospitality
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
About our client and opportunity :
Our client is one of the leading hospitality groups in Hong Kong. A newly arisen CRM Assistant Manager role is created for a new project in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will formulate CRM strategy that aligns with the business goal and brand identity. You will understand customer demography and segmentation in order to design and drive customer-driven programs for improved engagement.
You will also develop digital platform for digital communications such as eDM, mobile apps by liaison with IT team and agencies. You will be supported by marketing team on promotion publications and activities.
You will handle customer enquiries and complaints and work closely with customer service team for maintaining service level and customer-first culture.
About the requirements :
- 5-8 years of experience of CRM program, CRM analytics or customer engagement from sizable service based companies or hospitality groups.
- Hands- on experience with customer related analytics projects / loyalty marketing promotions and ROI calculation
- Solid expereince in membership management and budget optimization
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong creative attibute
- Procificiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC222626
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.