Credit Risk Monitoring Manager / AM
Our client is a reputable and sizable bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for an experienced credit risk monitoring candidate to join the team, in both retail and commercial banking team.
The role will be performing portfolio analysis to identify potential credit risks for retail/ commercial banking clients. You will be involved in performing impairment assessment, conduct procedural reviews and relevant MIS reports.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years' solid experience in credit risk management and monitoring
- Familiar with legal and regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management
- Bachelor's degree in finance/ Risk or other related disciplines
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Sound knowledge in database management and statistical computer applications including SQL, MS Excel, Access, Hyperion and Bloomberg is preferable
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.