Credit Risk Manager - Commercial Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a fast growing bank in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding the Risk Team and looking for an Credit Risk/Monitoring candidate to join the team.
- Perform impairment assessment, conduct procedural reviews and relevant MIS reports.
- Perform portfolio analysis to identify potential credit risks and provide professional advice on risk mitigation.
- Gather and analyse market information, monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization to identify early signs of credit deterioration.
- Bachlor Degree
- At least 4 years experience in credit risk/monitoring
- Familiar with Basel III, regulatory requirement on credit risk management
- Sound knowledge in database management and statistical computer applications including SQL, MS Excel, Access, Hyperion and Bloomberg is preferable
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Contact Winnie Shi (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com for further detail information or simply click Apply botton to have a discussion about the job.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only