Credit Policy Manager - Corporate Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is sizable Corporate Bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong. Due to expansion, they are now seeking for high calibre candidates to join their Credit Risk team as a Credit Policy (Risk) Manager
- Formulate the Bank's credit policies, guidelines and approval criteria
- Identify deviation of credit guidelines and propose control measures to mitigate the risk
- Review existing policies for retail and corporate lending products
- University degree
- Minimum 6 years' practical experience in credit risk management in the banking industry
- Intensive exposure to lending business in both local and PRC
- Good Chinese report writing skills and data analytics skills
- Proficient in Cantonese and English. Fluency in Mandarin will be a plus.
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.