Credit Modelling Manager (FI/Corporates)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global leading bank is looking for Credit Risk Modelling Manager, specialising in financial institutions and corporates.
In this role, you will be developing and maintaining credit risk methodologies and PD models for Financial Institutions and Sovereign portfolios, in compliance with internal standards and relevant regulations.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in applied quantitative discipline (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Finance, Financial Engineering)
- Strong in analysing data and developing statistical predictive models
- Expert in statistical/database software such as SAS, Excel VBA, MS Access etc.
- Familiar with banking products
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send email to Arya.Zhao@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980