Credit Manager / Working Capital Controller (Contract)
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a top tier global law firm located in Central, they are looking for a Credit Manager / Working Capital Controller (6 - 9 months) to cover maternity coverage. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in credit control, collection and billing experience in professional experience.
- Work closely with Partners and lawyers to ensure meeting billing and collection targets.
- Liaise with clients directly on billing requirements and debt collection.
- Involve in budgeting and forecasting process on fee income and WIP movement.
- Provide regular reports on bill fees to Partners and marketing team on key clients and global clients.
- Facilitate training and provide guidance to secretaries and new joiners on billing and collection processes and working capital related issues.
- To drive key objectives and process change in order to achieve firm target and management expectation.
- Prepare month end reports including WIP, AR, bad debt provision, irrecoverable disbursements and busyness.
- Involve in internal and external audit processes.
- Bachelor degree holder with very fluent English-speaking ability
- Minimal 5 years working in billing / credit control / debt collection / working capital area within professional services industries
- Good understanding of billing and credit control procedures
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Business level of Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Immediately Available is preferred
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only