Credit Control Specialist, MNC
Our client is a fast growing market leader in their specialised field. With strong global presence, their offices are located across APAC, Europe, USA and Middle East. With their finance team expanding, a new position has arise and they are currently looking for a Credit Control Specialist to join their APAC finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor outstanding accounts and perform debt collection actions through telephone and/or email
- Handle customers' enquires on credit notes
- Follow up on collections of past due invoices, including escalation process
- On board new clients, setup and manage invoicing portal
- Liaise with other departments for disputing billings and outstanding accounts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience ideally from professional services
- Attention to details with strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently
- Good language skills in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232717. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.