Credit Control Manager - China Exposure
About the Company
Our client is a leading HK listed company with operations within APAC and Greater China. They are currently looking to hire a new headcount to manage the regionally expanding growth.
You will be in charge of managing the credit collections of various business segments within the region. The Credit Control Manager will also communicate and support regional offices and act as an advisor for resolving disputes and claims.
- Control and manage receivables of various businesses segments
- Manage an overseas credit team and be in charge of implementing new policies
- Conduct new account opening due diligence and manage account changes
- Manage relationship with debt collectors and credit agencies
- Ad hoc projects
- Higher Diploma or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in Credit Control, exposure to Greater China Region is a definite plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package as well as attractive benefits. Interested candidates please apply on the link below.