Country Manager - Coworking
Our client is one of the more successful start ups in the co-working space. Due to increased growth, they are currently hiring a Hong Kong General Manager in a newly created role.
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and account management teams in addition to operational staff. You will be spearheading business development initiatives including corporate sales as well as real estate partnership negotatiations. You will also work with General Managers in other countries to devise effective marketing strategies and work independently to execute them into local markets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8-10 years' sales and sales management experience with a strong track record of success in either hospitality, commercial real estate, or other start up services
- Sales and people management experience; ability to motivate the team to exceed sales performance and develop in their careers
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Start up mentality and a can-do attitude; a natural-born sales with a passion for people
- Fluent English and Cantonese; Mandarin an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number LT233629.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.