Corporate Treasury Manager - (Projects)
Our client is a well-known HK listed company in the infrastructure industry. With various large scale projects across APAC region, they are currently looking to hire an experienced Treasurer for their Corporate level Financing and Projects department.
- Develop and implement financing strategies for regional projects
- Manage risk of portfolio including funding, commercial terms and refinancing
- Work closely with senior management on analysis, due diligence and negotiation for potential and existing transactions
- Support other various functions, including daily loan, cash management, FX and derivatives
- Manage existing relationship with institutional investors and lenders.
- Ad hoc projects
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy or related fields
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Treasury, preferably at a group level
- Experience in financing, treasury products, lending and risk management
- Additional experience in managing large overseas financing projects is a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese. Good command of writing in English and Chinese
Interested applicants, please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #222143 - Corporate Treasury Manager (Projects)