Corporate Sales Manager - Consumer Brand
- Corporate account relationship management
- Partnering with senior decision maker
- Leading a team of 8+
Our client is a market leading consumer company. They've business across Asia, and it has an iconic brand image in Asia with Hong Kong as a key market, they are currently looking for Corporate Sales Manager to drive new business development and maintain the existing key client relationship for Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for all key account relationship management with airline, hotel and hospitality group for Hong Kong market. As a Corporate Sales Manager based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Collaborating with the senior management team to maintain the existing client relationship
- Leading a team and developing sales budgets and pricing strategy for assigned accounts and identify opportunities for new product categories
- Identifying key decision makers in assigned accounts and cultivate relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Reviewing key client feedback and bring out new idea to promote product
- Partnering with internal key stakeholder to maximise return on corporate account
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7 or more years of Corporate Sales OR Corporate Account Management experience
- Experience in sales management and new business development with a proven track record in partnering with senior stakeholders/ decision makers
- Strong network of airline, hotel and hospitality group and have a proven track record managing the business partner independently
- Solid team management experience with solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mentality
- Proactive and outstanding high-level stakeholder management skills with a strong business acumen
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL231715 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.