Corporate Communications Manager, Financial Services
Our client is a well-established financial services group with a focus on pension and investment products. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a PR & Corporate Communications professional to join their Hong Kong business.
Working within a specialized team, you will be focusing on creating quality writing materials for internal and external communications purposes, including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, award application, presentation speeches, media interviews, CSR activities, internal and online communications materials etc. You will work closely with various external vendors and agencies on media relations and event execution, whilst ensuring publications are aligned with company brand image and corporate guidelines. In addition, you will also participate in media events with senior management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in related discipline
- Demonstrated track record of excellent writing and editing skills
- Minimum 4 years' experience Public Relations, Media Relations, and/or Corporate Communications
- Open to PR agency candidates; experience gained from PR agencies will be an advantage
- Solid senior stakeholder management skills
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Investment / Finance knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent communications skills in both Chinese and English is a MUST
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 233429.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only