Corporate Communications - Global Tech Conglomerate
Our client is an international technology and media conglomerate. Due to increased growth, they are currently hiring an additional teammate into their global communications team.
Based in Hong Kong with frequent local and regional travel, you will be responsible for developing and executing corporate communications strategy to promote the company's brand, products and services in international markets. You will be responsible for managing internal stakeholders and working with various business units in identifying key messages, crafting strategy, and working with internal and external resources on executing this.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8 years' in-house and/or agency integrated communications experience (preferably with solid experience in media and crisis) on a regional or global level
- Background in technology, new media, internet, fintech, FMCG or other well-known international corporates
- Experience in and ability to manage internal senior level executives
- Fast-paced mindset, with a balance of strategic thinking and day-to-day execution
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; fluent English required, Mandarin advantageous
- Ability to travel frequently to short and long haul markets
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT237313.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.