Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$70000.00 - HK$80000.00 per annum + bonus|
About the opportunity and the client :
Our client is a very sizable organization that attracts high publicity for the year-round campaigns and initiatives. This opportunity is on corporate level and will coordinate the effort with BU/ operation marketing and communications team.
Leading a team of assistant managers and report to the Head of Corporate Communications and PR, the job incumbent will
- Cultivate positive relationship with mainstream media (Hong Kong, Chinese mainland and international media), pitch thematic and event-based stories to generate positive coverage at both corporate and project levels
- Source, supervise and monitor vendors, agencies, freelancers and other outsourced support to deliver quality publicity consistent with rest of the department. Facilitate and supervise the team's use of outsourced support
- Oversee, supervise and coach the team to ensure quality control, maximum productivity and budget & operational compliance
- Crisis management - monitor and take pre-emptive measures with media to minimise negative coverage where needed, such as drafting responsive statements and Q&A, and handling media enquiries
- Manage budget for projects and assist in budget planning for departmental operations
- Developing and coordinating departmental activities
- University degree in communication, marketing, or other relevant disciplines
- At least 12 years' solid working experience in editorial and public relations, event PR and event management and marketing communications
- Outstanding editorial, writing and verbal skills in English and Chinese (including verbal Putonghua) with knowledge of social media content management
- Strong event PR experience with proven track record in managing issues and press at large-scale events
- Excellent planning, project management and administrative skills
- Experience in budgeting at departmental and project levels
- Solid working relationship with local, Mainland and international media
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership, management and organizational skills; be a team player
- Highly motivated, with ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile, adaptable, dynamic, fast-paced environment, as well as to solve complex business challenges and large workload in a timely manner
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC231682.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.