Corporate Communication Manager - US Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a global premium consumer goods company with various brands under its umbrella with business in over 50 countries and Hong Kong their regional hub. With strong consumer and customer base, they are further accelerating the regional business expansion plan, the company is looking for a Corporate Communication Manager to further leverage the winning business in Asia.
You will be responsible for managing internal and external communication strategy and implementation in line with commercial objective. As a Corporate Communication Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with global team on crisis management for HK and Macau market and maximize all media opportunity
- Managing the relationship with media, engaging with influencers to enhance brand awareness and corporate CSR initiatives
- Formulating high-impact social media/ communication strategy for HK and Macau market with good understanding of market dynamics
- Sharing the best practice with regional teams and HQ to maximize business opportunity & ROI
- Analyzing market trend, business opportunity and evaluating potential of new campaigns
- Associating with top management and develop PR & social media strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To Qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years' experience in Corporate Communications/ Crisis Management
- Experience with market leading multi-national companies
- Strong track record of crisis management in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in new idea generation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Mandarin
Please contact Anki Lau on (852) 3103 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL 226721.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.