Contract/ Documentation Manager - Commodity trading
|Location:||Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an Asia leading commodity trading consultancy with over 100 pax in their Hong Kong office. They are now looking for a Contract/ Document Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be taking care of drafting, issuing, execution of contracts relating to trading activities under one business function. You will be working closely with internal teams to support business opportunities within mostly Hong Kong, but occationally within other APAC region. You will be assisting on developing contract and documentation practices and standards.
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in documentation/ contract drafting, reviewing and execution, most preferably within the commodity trade indsutry
- Excellent spoken and written English, preferably with Cantonese and Mandarin
- Paralegal experiences is a huge plus
- Exposure to International and local contract practices
- Good analytical and organisation skills, a team player and attention to details
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT236453
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only