Content Marketing Specialist/ Editor- Fashion Ecommerce
|Location:||Wan Chai District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the fastest growing fashion and lifestyle platform in the APAC region. They have been growing agressively in the past years, partnering with some of the global leading brands and have been attracting stable funding to expand worldwide.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing in driving content strategy and creating editorial calender for the platform. You will be collaborating with the SEO and other marketing functions to ensure contents are optimized for the right key words, drive for imrpovements via testing. You will also be establishing and maintaining partnerships with media and other relavent websites to improve referral and traffic.
- At least 3 yeras of experiences in content marketing and copywriting, preferbly from a fasion ecommerce background
- Excellent Chinese and English writing skills
- Proven track record of growing organic traffic for websites via content and link building
- Team player - able to work with internal marketing teams to optimise content strategies
- Basic understanding of SEO and GA is a plus
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT236978
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only