Consumer Insight Manager - European FMCG
- International FMCG company
- Big brand in 150+ countries
- Data-driven marketing strategy
Our client is an International FMCG company with more than 200,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 70 billion Euros and is one of the biggest players in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Consumer Insight Manager to lead a data-driven brand strategy for the core brand.
You will be responsible for all consumer and brand data analytics projects in line with the commercial objective. As a Consumer Insight Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with the internal key stakeholders to design and implement market research tools, analytics frameworks, customer segmentation and market insight generation projects
- Formulating and driving predictive analytics, market insight plan and provide data-driven recommendations for customer engagement strategy
- Monitoring data & insights providers performance and closely collaborating with internal and external department to enhance operation efficiency and support the measurement of the ROI
- Formulating high-impact consumer engagement tactic for the market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current consumer-centric marketing model and provide business optimisation solutions
- Building data dashboards, best practice, innovative programs and operating procedures to maximise effectiveness
- Collaborating with top management and acting as an in-house data insights consultant to provide advice to business leaders
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in a Data Analytics OR Consumer Insight OR Market Research role in consumer product sector
- Experience in marketing research agency and leading major analytics projects in the FMCG or Retail sector
- Knowledge in data analytics tools with solid experience in converting data into strategic action plan
- Solid experience in driving data-driven brand strategy in fast-paced environment with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding business acumen with strong analytical and professional presentation skills
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL235263 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.