Conference Producer (Private Equity topics)- APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a global leading conference organiser in the financial and investment area. They have more than 40 large conferences and events held around the globe yearly. They are now looking for a Conference Producer to join their expanding team in the Hong Kong office.
The role holder will have his/her own portfolio of events per year mainly in the APAC region; managing and planning the whole lifecycle these leading conference including finalising the VIP list, development of agendas, invitation of speakers, marketing strategies, etc. You will also be responsible for managing the onsite logistics of the event and therefore will be required to travel several times per year.
- At least 4-5 years of experiences in conference production, preferably with APAC and large scale project exposure
- Knowledge or interest in financial and investment market
- Native/ fluent proficiency in English, another Asian language (Japanese/ Korean) will be a big plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, good time management and can work with tight timelines
- A team player with expertise in coordination with different teams in the company
- 20- 30% travel within APAC region
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT534223
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only