Compliance Review, Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$45000.00 per month|
Our client is a sizable grouwing bank currently expanding their markets businesses in Asia. As part of a strategic growth, an outstanding and unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced compliance professional to join the Compliance Review function focusing on Bankwise compliance review in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the SVP Compliance, you will be assisting in updating the compliance review plan, guidelines and on going compliance programme. You will be involved in coorfinating regulatory assessments and investigations. Also providing advisory in related to FATCA, CRS to the businesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 + years' experience in regulatory compliance / compliance advisory
- Knowledge of Asia banking regulations relevant to the financial markets and understanding of banking control and compliance issues
- Solid experience in private banking / corporate banking compliance and general compliance in banking sector
- Excellent communication skills, influencing and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin,
Contact Janae Chan at (852) 3101 4366 or APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only