Compliance Project Manager, Contract
Our client is an International Bank with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a season project / compliance candidate to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of the team, you will be working on AML/CDD/ Financial Crime related projects within the institutional banking/ securities business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 6 years relevant experience in project management / compliance
- Knowledge in AML / CDD/ SANCTIONS and guidelines
- Understanding in investment / banking products
- Strong project management skills
- Open to operational experience with project experience and compliance exposure
- Coordination of Compliance related projects with relevant topics related to AML/ CDD/ SANTIONS/ ABC
- Conduct gap analysis among the policies and procedure with the requirements
- Implement the operation procedures according to the regulatory requirements
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.