Compliance Manager/SM - Insurance Company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Insurance firm with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They have vast streams of businesses and continue to grow rapidly.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking for high calibre candidates to join their Compliance team as a Compliance Manager/Senior Manager
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the compliance with legal and corporate regulations governing the insurer's licenses and other applicable regulations
- Responsible in the reporting of regulatory risks, possible financial crime and illegal activities in Hong Kong Office.
- Ensure risks are appropriately mitigated, effective controls implemented and enforced
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services industry, preferably with working experiences in Audit, Risk, Regulatory Compliance and AML for Insurance Company.
- Working experiences dealing with regulators ( Insurance Authority: IA OR OCI)
- Good negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Proficient in Cantonese and English. Fluency in Mandarin will be a plus.
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi on (852) 31034321/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below