Compliance Manager, Corporate Banking
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$35000.00 - HK$65000.00 per month|
Our client is a steady and historical boutique corporate and investment bank. They are currently looking for an experienced compliance candidate to join their small team to look after the compliance team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be leading a small team and involved in both regulatory compliance and AML matters within the bank. The bank is selling basic vanilla banking products and only serving corporate clients. The management is looking for someone passionate with leadership experience to step up and lead the compliance team in HK.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least than 3 years' experience in compliance ( KYC / COB / CDD not counted)
- Minimum 7 years total working experience ( not necessary all in banking)
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Risk Management/ Law or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered too
- Showing commitment and at least 2 years in one job
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.