Compliance Manager - Controls
About the client
A leading retailer with extensive business operations in Greater China. As part of a growing industry, they have been expanding their retail stores in the region. To further enhance its controls and compliance they are currently looking for Compliance Manager to further grow with the firm.
- Conduct periodical risk assessments and work closely with internal stakeholders
- Plan and execute investigations and monitor existing compliance programs
- Assess and review internal controls with policies and procedures
- Support senior management in the establishment of new procedures and risk control measures
- Any other ad hoc projects
- Degree Holder or above in Finance, Accounting or business related fields
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in audit or compliance related fields
- Previous Audit experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in internal control setup, compliance and risk assessment
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #223947 to email@example.com with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.