Compliance - Global Private Equity Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a global private equity firm with AUM around USD 8billions. With continuous company growth, some exciting opportunities are created in the Compliance team and they are now looking for a Compliance candidate to join the team.
Reporting to the Governance & Compliance Manager, you are expected to assist in the below but not limited to
- Maintain Compliance Manuals, Internal Policies and procedures.
- Issues regular reports to the relevant local boards (SFC), the Group Audit Risk Management and Compliance Committee.
- Providing guidance on country regulatory and compliance requirements issue new policies and procedures
- Act as the Compliance Officer and MLRO
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Over 4 years of relevant experience
- Legal background preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, and Cantonese
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi at +852 3103 4321 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.