Our client is a professional firm with dynamic culture. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Company Secretary to join and grow with the company.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for performing a full range of company secretarial services for their clients including maintaining minutes books, corporate and statutory records and database, preparing statutory forms and drafting minutes, resolutions and correspondence. Additionally, you will participate in ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder
- HKICS/ICSA members are highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevance experience gained in professional firm
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply as assistant
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.