Company Secretary, start up, up to 45k, HKICS/ICSA is a must
- Start up one man band
- International environment
- up to 45k; 20 days AL
Our client is a business consultancy plus professional service provider, they are currently looking for a chartered company secretary to take care of their clients with professional manners.
- To handle full range of company secretarial matters for clients from Hong Kong and Overseas;
- To organize and maintain client's company secretarial records, registers and statutory filings systematically;
- To handle incorporation and deregistration of companies, preparing of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcement, etc;
- Handle compliance issues in order to meet the standard on corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and offshore countries;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on company secretarial issues
- Degree holder with minimum 3 - 5 years as company secretary
- Associate member of HKICS/ ICSA
- Preferably from a background of sizeable corporate services/professional firms
- Mature and self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong in English
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.