Company Secretary - Private Equity
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Private Equity
- Westernized and dynamic culture
- Work-life balance
Our client is a well established private equity with AUM over USD 10 Billion with presence across APAC regions. In order to cope with the company growth, they are now looking for a Company Secretary to assist the CEO for related matters.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the Group and its subsidiaries. In addition, you will be responsible to maintain the statutory record to ensure the company's compliance and corporate governance. As a Company Secretary, you will also need to organise and attend board or management meeting to draft minutes and handle other ad hoc. duties such as update changes in relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience, preferbaly from Financial Services industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill as well as control mindset
- Able to work under pressure and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.