Company Secretary Manager - Professional Services
About the client
Our client is a leading professional services company. The offer a range of services to their clients and is growing quickly via acquisitions and organic growth.
- To handle full range of company secretarial matters for clients from Hong Kong and Overseas;
- To organize and maintain company secretarial records, registers and statutory filings systematically;
- To handle incorporation and deregistration of companies, preparing of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcement, etc;
- Handle compliance issues in order to meet the standard on corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and offshore countries;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on company secretarial issues
- Bachelor's degree or above with relevant subjects
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in company secretary field
- Previous experience with listed companies or private companies will both be considered
- HKICS/ICSA would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to email@example.com quoting #231939 with a short paragraph to summarize your experiences.