Company Secretary, HK Listed Co.
Our client is a stable and growing HK listed company with a diversified portfolio of
businesses within luxury products, manufacturing, and property investment sectors in
the Mainland and HK. They are looking for an experienced Company Secretary to join their team based in Hong
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will supervise a small team and oversee Company
Secretarial area for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties
- Organise and facilitate board meetings
- Review and prepare annual/interim reports and announcements
- Liaise with internal and external parties for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records
- Coordinate with Mainland and overseas subsidiaries for statutory filings in PRC
- Prepare and submit DI forms for substantial shareholders and directors
- Liaise with external professionals and regulators including printers, auditors, bankers, legal counsels
- Assist in M&A corporate transactions and loads documentation
- Maintain and update statutory records and proper filings
To qualify, you must possess
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or Business Administration
- Qualified Company Secretary is a MUST
- Minimum 8 years of company secretary experience, at least 3 years with a HK Listed Co.
- Solid knowledge in latest and best practices of corporate governance, risk and compliance matters
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and multi business/ project environment
- Effective rapport building capabilities
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin is essential