|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$950000.00 per annum|
Our client is Fintech company with established operations in Greater China. They are now venturing into the Hong Kong market and as such, an opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Company Secretary to join in their Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the General Manager based in Hong Kong, this is an individual contributor role where you will oversee all company secretarial duties for the Group and its subsidiaries. Covering the Greater China market, you will manage and oversee compliance matters, overseeing corporate structures and regulatory matters. Working closely with senior management team, especially finance and legal functions, you will ensure regulatory and administrative duties are fulfilled. You will play a pivotal role in preparing the company for further expansion, help draft policies and procedures in addition to providing advisory on governance matters . This is a Hong Kong based role with occasional travels to Greater China region.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder, qualified professional would be highly preferred but not essential
- Minimum 8 years of company secretarial experience
- At least 2 years of which gained in Financial Services/ Commercial sectors
- Tenacity and highly organised; ability to thrive in a fluid start up environment
- Highly energetic and proactive with attention to details
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to travel to Greater China occasionally
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4303 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL226307 http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.