Company Secretarial Professionals
About the company:
Our client is a professional firm with dynamic culture. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a Company Secretary to join and grow with the company.
- Perform a full range of company secretarial services for their clients
- Maintain minutes books, corporate and statutory records and database
- Prepare statutory forms and drafting minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Degree holder
- HKICS / ICSA members are highly preferred
- At least 2 years of relevance experience in professional firm
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Participate in ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments by management
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply as Assistant
Interested applicants, please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #231782 - Company Secretarial Professionals in the subject line.