Communications Manager, China-Focused, Real Estate Investment
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well-established Real Estate/Property Investment Company with a high-profile Real Estate Investment Fund. As part of business expansion, a newly created role has arisen for a China-focused professional to join their Corporate Communications function in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be a senior member of the Communications team focusing on Media Relations, Social Media and External Communications for the China market with a view to enhance and improve corporate branding, publicity and reputation. You will develop, review and edit communication materials including press releases, opinion pieces, talking points, speeches and corporate collaterals. In addition, you will build and maintain strong relationships with the media in China, handling media enquiries, arranging press conferences and interviews, identifying opportunities for speech engagement and conferences sponsorships. Working closely with the management team and the Marketing function, you will take part in establishing and driving effective integrated marketing and communication strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree ideally with focuses on Communications, Journalism and / or Public Relations
- Minimum 6 - 8 years relevant experience in Media Relations, External Communications, Public Relations, Journalism gained from Financial Services, Statutory Bodies, Professional Services, Listed Companies, PR agencies / consultancies
- Strong established relationships with financial and business media, journalists and social media channels in China
- Experience covering the China market is a MUST
- Strategic and creative thinking and knowledgeable in current affairs and local politics.
- Dynamic personality with good project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications, fluent writing and editing skills in English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 45941 . www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.