Communication Officer (youth/ educational programmes)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a listed company who is one of the largest investor-owned power business in Asia Pacific. Currently they are looking for a Communication Officer to support their team.
As a Communication Officer, you will be supporting the team with the planning and promotion of educational and community projects among local secondary schools. Also, to support and conduct school talks and workshops. Moreover, to prepare educational materials about energy and carry out administrative work.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with min. 2 years' experience in supporting youth/educational/ community programmes or events
- Connection with secondary schools or youth organizations
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in conducting youth activities/educational talks
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234738.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.