Communication Officer II
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a listed company who is one of the largest investor-owned power business in Asia Pacific. Currently they are looking for a Communication Officer to support their team.
As a Communication Officer, you are supporting in strategic planning and execution in change management initiatives of new, refreshed and enhanced Group IT services for business users. You must understand the core messages of the change program and subsequently to articulate and deliver clear messages for business users and stakeholders. Also, to manage change management activities, events and relevant communication collaterals production including email, newsletter, advertisement broadcast etc. for events promotion and communication. Moreover, to promote self-learning practise in IT knowledge and skills across the business group and manage resources to maintain deliverables quality.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with min. 5 years' marketing/ communication experience as a Change management
- Proficient IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office software, social media platforms, visual communication design and graphics design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Strong experience in managing stakeholders at all levels for IT subject matter/project
- Understand the Change Management about IT services and solutions for business users, strong in facilitate and motivate business users throughout the transition journey
- Good in deliver and articulate IT technical concepts/features in layman terms for effective communication
- Strong in writing English and Chinese
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM235345.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.