Communication Executive - Fresh Grad Welcome
Our client is a jewellery brand established over half a decade ago. With its strong emphasis on luxurious quality product, it has a strong business network with more than 50 points of sale. Looking to further enhance its market exposure within the press and digital platform, they are now looking for a Communication Executive to reinforce its performance. Fresh grad with strong language skills will also be considered.
You will be responsible for the prodcuction of editorial material for both the press and digital platform. You will be supporting and managing events to maximize company's brand image. As a communication executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing editorial material for press release, digital platform etc
- Planning, executing and managing events such as VIP events, media presentation, shop opening and others
- Identifying and approaching relative platform to promote brand
- Monitoring and improving company's digital marketing performance
- Supporting the marketing department for any adhoc task such as market research, coordination with production house or vendors management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing or relative disciplines
- More than 1 years of market communication experience within the luxury field; fresh grad with strong language skills will also be considered
- Knowledge in Photoshop and video editing tools will be an advantage
- Hard working, good communication skills and team player attitude
- Strong command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC233264.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.