Commercial Manager - FP&A
A globally leading player in the retail and hospitality business. As part of an expanding industry, they are currently revamping their team to meet the analytical demands from senior management. With over 10 offices in APAC, they are currently looking for a new headcount a commercial manager to work closely with the business development team alongside finance and accounting.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a contributor role where you will perform all rounded financial modeling, pricing and tender review
- Scenario modeling for new business initiatives and assessing projects' feasibilities.
- Managing tender and pricing procedures for the company in regional projects
- Working closely with the in-country finance and operation teams, you will provide quality commercial, financial insight, and analysis to the leadership.
- Provide recommendations to local businesses on profitability, lease terms operations from a finance perspective
- Degree holder in Business or Accounting, CPA qualified preferred not mandatory
- Minimum 6 years of FP&A experience gained in a sizable company with regional operations preferred
- Previous Audit experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, business partnering and financial modeling exposure is a plus
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for Assistant Commercial Manager
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with transport and meal allowances. Interested parties please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with #227849 - Commercial Manager as the email subject.