Commercial Finance Manager
Our client is market leader in the Technology sector and Hong Kong serves as their APAC hub. Due to internal mobility arrangement, an opportunity has arisen for Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will very much be an integral part to the Sales & Operations team. One of your key duties is to interface regularly with the APAC Managing Director, presenting and analysing the P&L, explaining results and variances. Facilitating business growth and providing a macro view from a finance perspective, you will highlight risks and opportunities to the leadership team, recommending solutions and play a pivotal role in decision making process on major investments and winning client contracts. This is a very high profile role where you will work alongside the front line sales and operations, as well as with the back office finance function.
To qualify , individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Big 4 qualified accountant
- At least 10 years of Financial Management experiences
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to translate numbers to business performance
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to matrix and sizable listed multinationals
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 221477 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only