Commercial Finance Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||Up to HK$850000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company and a leader in the Infrastructure sector. With established presence and operations in Greater China, they are now seeking for a commercially astute Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the VP Finance, this is an individual contributor role working in a sizable finance function. Sitting at the corporate level, you will act as a bridge between group finance function and the business units, interacting closely with internal stakeholders and finance counter parts in Mainland China and Hong Kong. You will oversee monthly reports, P&L as well as providing recommendations on M&A and investment activities. This is very much a hands on role where you will have a wide remit, working on projects, ad hoc duties and monitor daily operations in addition to reporting, thus gaining and developing very much a bird's eye and strategic view on the group business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and qualified accountant
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experience
- Strong commercial finance mindset gained in sizable companies
- Prior exposure to the Greater China market is a must
- Strong technical accounting, coupled with investment appraisals and modelling skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work independently
- Ability to travel to China regularly
- Good command of both Chinese and English
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 223958 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only