Commercial Business Manager - FP&A
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
The company is a globally recognized brand in the retail industry. Their stores are well established and compete in the luxury retail space. Due to further expansion of the team and business, they are currently looking a commercial Business Manager to provide valuable insights for strategic decision making and become the business partner for their senior management team.
- Work closely with the Senior Management and MD to provide valuable financial and business insights
- Reporting to the Finance Director of FP&A
- Prepare monthly internal financial analysis reports and present key findings to stakeholders
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan
- Act as the key business partner for the internal management team across various divisions such as marketing, sales and procurement
- Perform trend and business analysis, by product categories, store location etc.
- Ad hoc projects
- CPA qualified accountant preferred. Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 8 years of experience in an analytical position
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would be an added advantage
- Regional exposure in APAC or globally preferred
- Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a quick application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #239193 - Commercial Business Manager in the subject title.