Commercial Analyst - 50-55K
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A globally leading player in the retail and hospitality business. As part of an expanding industry, they are currently revamping their team to meet the analytical demands from senior management. With over 10 offices in APAC, they are currently looking for a new headcount - Commercial Analyst to drive financial analysis and work closely with senior business stakeholders within the firm.
About the role
You will be part of a strategic team and work closely alongside the CFO and Finance Director. In order to succeed in the role you must have group level strategy exposure and ability to demonstrate creativity alongside technical ability to influence strategic decisions for the global business. In addition, you will also work closely with the finance teams to draw analytical data and present to senior management.
- Reporting to Group CFO and working closely with corporate level finance team
- Drive business strategy by providing analytical insights on regional performances under the group
- Successfully implement global business plan for account management and strategic growth
- Analysis on competitiveness in regards to market share, service offerings and margins
- Roll out of strategic projects including internal systems
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Business partnering experience, exposure in a group level strategic function would be a plus
- CPA qualification is preferred, highly analytical and able to provide insights on story behind numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #234564 - Commercial Analyst in subject line with a short description of relevant experiences.