Client services officer
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our client, one of the top tier investment banks in the world, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Corporate Cash Management team.
- Provides single point of contact via hot line for transnational enquiries/services. Including: Account balance/missing statements and advice/account interest rate/dormant accounts/payments
- Hot line support for electronic-banking systems integration with client's ERP (eg. SAP/Oracle Financial interface)/host to host connectivity
- Acts as a dedicated client service contact for key clients for transactional and electronic banking enquiries/services. Manages key service relationships and identifies opportunities to cross-sell.
- Reviews client's needs and competitor bank's capabilities to provide regular feedback to management and product team for improvement opportunities.
- Coordinates or ensures actions are taken regarding client's feedback from service reviews.
- Liaises and works with customers and implementation on all documentation that covers sub-account management.
- Arranges deviations on legal documentation and obtains relevant legal approvals from compliance/management. Keeps stakeholders informed.
- Works closely with implementation, legal and product management on procedures concerning product documentation
- Works closely with Compliance on implementation of new regulatory requirements impacting electronic banking and product documentations.
- Graduate with 3-5 year's in servicing corporate clients or in a financial institution preferred.
- Exposure to or understanding of Cash Management products and services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - ability to relate to different levels of clients and internal stakeholders.
- Solution oriented and good attention to detail - and able to follow through from fact finding to final execution and keeping clients updated.
- Meticulous and thorough with follow-ups.
- Willingness to take ownership of issues.
- Experience in systems administration an advantage.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an asset.